1. Match the right color to your customer eyebrows color.
2. Use makeup remover to remove any dirt from brows (even if you don't have any makeup on).
3. Mix the hair dye with the developer.
4. For eyelashes only - place Eyelash under-eye pads under you eyelashes. There are basically 2 types: Sticky pads and Non sticky. The sticky ones already has a glue on so just place under the lashes. A cheaper alternative is the Non-sticky, which you apply Vaseline under the lashes and place the pads on it - It will Stick!
5. Apply the mixture on the brows or lashes or both.
6. Wait for 10 minutes and then take a cotton pad or ball, dip it in water and clean the brows and lashes.